Friday 9 January 2009

Mmm. Medicine I can't read.

One of my new coworkers has been sick since he started, and, bless him, he's concerned about my wellbeing. I have blamed being really tired for being late to work the last three days (it's a six-day week, and I stay late, dammit), and yesterday he gave me a packet of some kind of medicine to take. He didn't want me to pick anything up from him, which is lovely.

This morning I did wake up feeling sketchy, so upon arrival at work (slightly late), I decided to give the magic packet of something a go. I poured it out into a glass, and it looked kind of like Bisto (the granules, not the powder). I've also had ginseng tea that came in the same sort of form. I added some hot water, and it still looks like Bisto. It smells and tastes like liquid Ryvita, though, which is really weird. Not entirely unpleasant, but I'm going to let it cool down a little before I chug the lot. Let's hope it doesn't make me feel worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment