Tuesday 30 March 2010

Visual representation of what China censors online

I was just linked to this image by a friend.  The original is from Information is Beautiful, which is currently available here.  I figure since this blog is blocked anyway, it won't really matter what I write here.

In other news, the spring weather has been teasingly sporadic, there has been tension at work over a possibly pregnancy-related dismissal (ah, I knew there was a reason I didn't put my real name on this blog), and I have been getting annoyed at random obnoxious Americans I seem to be exposed to in public (one of whom used the term 'man sex' repeatedly, loudly, and in a derogatory way in a tiny cafe where he probably assumed nobody could understand him).  Thank goodness for headphones, free wi-fi, 90 minute massages for the price of 60 minutes, and mangos.

Posted via email from Banana Undercover

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete